I am a university student from Michigan. I thrive on unusual books, knits and receiving post from all over the world. Who doesn't love finding a parcel from some far off place on their doorstep? I am a histroy major with a deep love of anthropology. Which is the reason I'm on this site. I would like little slices of cultures alien (or not so alien) to mine.
I am a college student and therefore poor. The packages I send may not always be huge due to shipping prices.
I'm currently training for a marathon and very much in control of my diet. So no food-stuffs please. Though I would be very happy to send you snacks from my area!
I can send:
- Craft goodies
- Items unique to my area
- I will take requests for things!
- Crazy japanese things.
Here are some ideas for me:
- CLOTHES! (USA: small to medium shirts, Medium pants/bottoms)
- T-shirts especially! (USA: small to medium)
- Kitschy things
- Vintage anything!
- Things unique to your location
- Shoes (USA: womens 9-10)
- Unusual and/or rare books
- Blank journals (or full journals)
- Hair accessories
- Strange trinkets
- Interesting jewelry
Looking forward to swapping with you!